Thursday, November 10, 2011

Visiting Mrs. Yollis's Class Blog

Mrs. Yollis is the most famous person in EDM 310. I remember hearing about her the first day of EDM in the infamous commenting lesson. We also had to view a page in her blog to learn how to do HTML code. Now we visit her blog again to leave comments for her students!...and check out the rest of her blog. I clicked on many of the tabs and found that one, Educational Blogging Resource for Teachers, led to a wiki! I love this wiki. It has a ton of links on the side that completely justifies the fact that blogging helps kids learn and is also a lot of fun. But don't just take my word for it, click on the link and see :) The wiki, like her main blog, has a globe that keeps track of how many visits she gets and from where they come from. She has had over 72,000 visits! ♥ Isn't that cool? ★ I found out how to make these awesome symbols on Mrs. Yollis's HTML page. Another really neat thing about her blog was on the side under A Photo A Day. For 1 year people have posted a photo a day and now they are at 314 days and photos!
Mrs. Yollis's blog is a PLN in itself and I am definitely adding her blog to mine!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. How many visitors has the EDM310 Blog had?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dr. Strange. I know we just hit the 50,000 people mark not too long ago!

    ReplyDelete