Friday, December 9, 2011

Skype Interview Project

Well, it's very late but it's here! I had a lot of issues with this project for some reason. I interviewed my cousin, Ginger Boyd, the first time. She is an elementary teacher in Slocomb. She has a class blog and tries to use as much technology with her kids as she can. It was a great interview, but you could not hear her for some reason. We also couldn't use Skype due to computer issues with my laptop as well as her laptop. We finagled a way, but fate was against me. So, I interviewed my brother Bill who  is a sixth grader at College Street Elementary. Even we had issues with Skype. I finally had a good recording so I went to the lab to upload it...once again fate would not have it. But, many thanks to Elizabeth, we got it to upload and thus I have completed all but one EDM assignment. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mary! I just wanted to let you know that I will only be in the lab until 3:30 when another lab assistant comes in for the rest of the day. So, if you still need my help, be sure to come between 1-3:30 today!

    ReplyDelete